SELL OFFICE WASTE
How to Make Money and Sell Office Waste
Office Recycling is more than just Paper
The average office in Britain routinely consumes plenty of products in the course of a working day and generates plenty of office waste. Much of this waste can be recycled and thanks to The Green Alchemist recycling your office waste is easy to do.
Let’s take a look at what your business might be able to recycle in the first instance:
- Old IT equipment including PCs, monitors, printers, and spent ink cartridges
- Electrical equipment that you do not need or no longer works, such as fans and desk lamps
- Tin cans
- Plastic yoghurt pots
- Tin foil
- Tea bags
- Food waste
- Plastic bottles
- Unwanted or damaged furniture
As you can see the list is endless as many things that end up in a landfill can be recycled. What may surprise you is that in some cases waste couriers may pay you to collect your office waste. Getting in touch with waste couriers and at the very least having your waste collected for nothing is easy with The Green Alchemist.
Here’s how it works:
- You register with The Green Alchemist by clicking here
- You type in the office waste you want to recycle, for example, ‘paper’.
- The Green Alchemist displays waste couriers who are interested in your paper on a local and national level
- The Green Alchemist displays current pricing information for your office waste
- The Green Alchemist gives you full contact details of your chosen waste couriers
- You contact your chosen waste couriers and negotiate
Office Waste is in Demand
If the demand for your office waste is high, waste couriers will pay you to collect it. At the very least they should collect it for nothing, allowing you to save on local authority collection costs. The Green Alchemist also saves you valuable time on internet and Yellow Pages searches, giving you all the information you need in a few seconds.
How Waste Couriers Work
Waste couriers operate by locating businesses that are in demand for office waste. They then look to find sources of waste that they can obtain it from. Should your waste have value they may offer to buy it or collect it for free. The fact is they are interested in the waste that your office may be throwing away. So why not use it to your advantage?
Waste couriering is a growth industry. Driven by our desire to save our planet through fighting climate change, collecting waste also helps businesses adhere to legislation and their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policies. You can use The Green Alchemist to do the same.
Tell the World About your Green Credentials
As well as selling on your office waste to waste couriers to make and or save money, you can also use this to market your business. We all want to fight climate change, and so more and more people want to buy from climate conscious businesses and buy eco friendly products. Through marketing your green credentials when you start recycling your office waste, you can give your customers and clients a sense of wellbeing.